I am so very humbled to be nominated by a very kindhearted, spiritual and creative person, Didi. Thank you so much for nominating me! I enjoy reading your blog and insightful comments and I think your artwork is just awesome! Click here to go straight to Didi’s Spiritual Art Blog
The Faithful Mommy
The showers of blessing
Nominees, I enjoy reading all of your blogs! Please don’t feel obliged to participate if you do not want to. Hayley 😊
Seven facts about myself
- I am a follower of Jesus Christ. In February 2015 I had an encounter with Jesus that would change my life forever and for the better! I had hit rock bottom and was literally at breaking point. I cried out to God & He heard me & answered me in the most amazing ways. I cannot ever deny God’s presence, peace & love in my life & will be forever grateful for knowing Jesus as my saviour.
- I am a wife and mom. I have been married to Jon for 16 years. We met when I was just 15 years old. Jon played guitar in a Metallica tribute band and I thought he was the coolest guy in the world (and still do!) We have two beautiful daughters, age 13 and 10, they are both awesome & make life so much more fun!
- I live on the canal. I live in a little town called Rugeley, in the UK. We moved in to our new home in November 2016 and we love it here. The back garden is right on the canal. I love to watch the boats go by and enjoy the peaceful feeling that living by the water brings.
- I am a musician. Music is a huge part of my life and I am a singer in Worship band Red Letters. I love to write songs about my relationship with Jesus. Click here to listen
- I own a horse called Miley. I’ve always loved horses and owned them from a young age. I had a big break from riding as the girls were growing up. I missed having horses so much that in January this year I bought Miley. She’s 22 but young at heart!
- I love kayaking. We recently got a kayak and I found it so much fun! I’ve only been on the canal so far but I’m hoping to try it out on the river soon.
- I have a chihuahua called Lacey. I don’t know why but I think chihuahuas tend to get a bad name. Our Lacey is the sweetest little thing and she’s extremely loving and very cute! Chihuahuas rock!